Monday, April 19, 2010

I have decided to research the different views on manhood and womanhood and write about my findings. I want to take this time to get any questions you might have or suggestions of reading materials. I want both good and bad. It has always been enjoyable for me to read up on a subject and see both sides before making any final judgments or forming opinions of my own. This will probably be a multi-part blog.

I am mainly going to do this for my own growth and understanding. I actually do not care how many read this and give it thought. I hope who ever reads my blog is encouraged and challenged. I care about what I say, but not about how popular my blog is.

Okay, backing away from that tangent, I have a few resources already in mind: The Bible, John Eldridge and his wife's books, a book on womanhood by Carolyn McCulley. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have questions you would like to be addressed, please let me know via this blog or Facebook.

Thank you, Reader!

1 comment:

  1. John Piper has one.... I think I may have it. I'll see if I can find it for you.

    ReplyDelete